We provide high-quality glutathione drips for patients who are striving for brighter, younger, healthier-looking skin or for its powerful detoxifying capacity. However, this hard-working nutrient has many more benefits for your health, including reducing cellular damage and scavenging free radicals from the body.
What is glutathione + do I need it?
Glutathione is a combination of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. It is known as the ‘master antioxidant’ – and for good reason! Naturally occurring in the liver, it is the body’s natural ‘detoxifier’ which works to clear toxins from the body. Glutathione is required by almost all body functions and is found in most cells in the body.
Glutathione production unfortunately decreases with age. This is one reason why age spots are common as we grow older. This decline in production worsens with a high-stress lifestyle, poor eating habits or poor quality food, excessive toxins like smoking, alcohol or environmental pollutants and poor sleep amongst other reasons.
A Glutathione deficiency can contribute to oxidative stress which plays a key role in accelerating the ageing process and the pathogenesis of many diseases. By boosting your intake of this all-important nutrient through intravenous therapy, you can help boost your health and appearance, while also preventing cellular damage to your body, you can choose to receive a one-off Glutathione IV session or opt for courses of five IV drips.
What does it do?
Glutathione has many possible benefits including:
- Improves the appearance of the skin (including dark spots, freckles, uneven skin tone, blemishes, liver spots, and signs of ageing).
- Reverses the dark melanin pigments in the skin, thus reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Improves pigmentation from sun-damaged skin.
- Helps to strengthen immune function.
- Breaks down free radicals which are created during exposure to hot and cold environmental temperatures, toxicity, and UV light from the sun. Additional sources of free radicals include exhaust fumes and pollutants for those in the City, and recirculated air for those who travel a lot by trains or planes.
- Supports cell regeneration including tissue building, cell growth, and wound healing.
- Aids detoxification of heavy metals.
- Prevents oxidative cell damage.
- It is a very powerful detox agent which can help to reduce cell damage in the liver and help counter the toxic effects of many drugs, malnutrition, and diseases (chronic or acute).
IV Drip (nutrients delivered via a drip)
Glutathione can be administered as a drip .Glutathione isn’t easily absorbed from food sources, IV drips bypass the gut (which is where many of the nutrients are lost when taken orally) and are delivered straight into your bloodstream to be used directly by your cells.
- A drip is more diluted (saline) and takes around 45 minutes which means you can take the time to relax more during your treatment.
- With a drip you can choose to add additional nutrients.
- You can opt for a higher dose of vitamin C as it will be more diluted and less caustic.Our glutathione is always delivered with Vitamin C as this increases absorption,
WILL THE SKIN BENEFITS REMAIN AFTER I STOP USING GLUTATHIONE INJECTIONS?
This varies from person to person. Most patients will need to maintain the benefits by getting consistent “maintenance shots,” as your body is likely to face other pollutants, toxins, and harmful elements that can deplete your glutathione levels.
Our IV Therapy drip contains:
- Vitamin C
Available As Optional Extra:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid currently not available
Pre treatment care
- Please ensure that you had eaten some food prior to treatment.
- Ensure that you are well hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids a day prior to your appointment or during the day.
- Avoid consuming alcohol prior to your appointment as this may affect the effectiveness of your treatment.
Post treatment care
- Ensure you wear highest SPF sunscreen at all times
- Avoid sun exposure
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 48 hours
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Glutathione + vitamin C 3500mg – per treatment
- Glutathione + vitamin C 3500mg – course of 5
- Glutathione + vitamin C 2000mg – per treatment
- Glutathione + vitamin C 1400mg – per treatment