As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice on prescription and medication use.
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Supervising the work of less experienced and less qualified staff.
- Keeping up to date with, and contributing to, research and development.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all records for controlled substances and removal of outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Proactively review all patients/customer needs, ensuring that they are provided world-class customer service throughout.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipts and removing outdated drugs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Must have a current license
- Experience as a community pharmacist
Required competency and skillset
- Credibility, professionalism and confidence to implement best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Need help, we are happy to support
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: 8am-11pm every alternate day
We are looking for a Nurse to provide primary nursing services. Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient's health.
- Performing physical exams.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Administering medicine, IM and IV injection
- Must be a registered nurse
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.