Nurse/Community Health Extention worker (CHEW)
Posted 2 years ago
Time: 8am-11pm every alternate day
We are looking for a Nurse to provide primary nursing services. Duties include patient health assessment, creating strategies to improve or manage a patient’s health.
- Performing physical exams.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Administering medicine, IM and IV injection
- Must be a registered nurse
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.