Earn 14400 points upon purchasing this product.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Stain Hot Pink 0.8ml
Out of stock
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Stain delivers smooth, waterproof color with amazingly comfortable wear for luxurious, kissable lips. Its innovative formula goes on as light as water and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all—yet delivers lush pigment that stays put all day long without drying out lips. This super-lightweight lip color simply glides onto lips and delivers saturated matte pigment in a single swipe. Indulge in this incredibly long-lasting, weightless lip stain with some serious staying power.
HOW TO USE
- Begin by outlining the Cupid’s bow with the precision doe-foot applicator. Press the tip onto each side of the bow to emphasize the shape. Then, sweep the applicator from one corner of the mouth toward the center of the lips. Repeat on the other side. Outline the bottom lip and sweep the applicator from each corner toward the center of the lips. Allow the formula to dry in place.
- Only a thin layer is required to achieve a full-colored lip look. Layer for more color saturation and intensity as desired.
- Wait a few seconds after application to allow the color to lock into place.
- Layer different shades to create your own custom lip colors.
- To add hydration to dry lips, apply Lip Primer in advance to allow the formula to fully absorb into the lips prior to your Lip Stain application.
- For a clean-looking finish, highlight the perimeter of the lips using Pro Pencil and blend into the skin using Brush 20 or Brush 3.
Water/aqua/eau, glycerin, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, sodium polyacrylate, citric acid, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol, ppg-26-buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate, ammonium glycyrrhizate, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, fragrance/parfum, may contain/peut contenir (+/-): red 28 (ci 45410), red 21 (ci 45380), green 5 (ci 61570), yellow 5 (ci 19140), yellow 6 (ci 15985), green 3 (ci 42053)
There are no reviews yet.