Earn 5590 points upon purchasing this product.
BENYLIN DRY COUGHS 150ML
Out of stock
Soothes throat inflammation and helps reduce the need to cough.
Benylin dry cough is for the treatment and relief of dry, irritating coughs caused by infections or allergies, including flu, cold, dust allergy. Benylin syrup contains the active ingredient dextromethorphan which is a cough suppressant and works by blocking the brain’s signal to cough.
Benylin dry cough syrup soothes throat inflammation caused by persistent coughing and provides long-lasting effective relief from a dry cough, it can be taken with or without food.
Features of Benylin dry cough
- Soothes inflammation
- Suppresses the need to cough
- High efficiency
- Syrup formulation
- Long-lasting relief from the symptoms of flu
- 150ml – 7.5mg per 5ml
- Adults and children who are aged over twelve years
- Do not give to children under the ages of 12 years
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do no exceed the stated dosage
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not take if you have a fructose intolerance, glucose galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency
- Always read the leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- Take two 5ml measurements.
- Only take up to four two 5ml measurements per day.
There are no reviews yet.