Earn 5500 points upon purchasing this product.
CENTRUM ADVANCE TABLETS X30
Only 2 left in stock
Centrum Advance makes it easy and convenient to meet the nutritional needs an active lifestyle demands. Complete from A to Zinc for the general wellbeing of adults.
Taken once daily the tablet supplement can assist in the maintenance of effective energy release, sustain a strong immune system, keep your skin healthy and promote the correct function of digestive enzymes.
Centrum Advance benefits your body in the following ways:
- Energy: Vitamins B1, B2, pantothenic acid, B6 and the minerals phosphorus and magnesium help release energy from food to contribute to your overall health and well-being.
- Immunity: Antioxidant vitamin C and the mineral zinc help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Looking Healthy: Vitamins A, C, E and the B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin and B6) for maintenance of healthy-looking hair and skin.
- Bones: Vitamin D aids the absorption and metabolism of calcium which is needed for the maintenance of strong, healthy bones.
- Blood: Sufficient intake of vitamin B12, folic acid and iron is essential to help maintain healthy blood cells. Calcium may also have a role in blood pressure.
- Heart: Folic acid, combined with other B vitamins, helps to reduce high levels of the amino acid homocysteine, helping to maintain a healthy heart.
- Eyes: Vitamin A and lutein (a carotenoid) help keep eyes healthy and therefore can help maintain healthy eyesight.
- Concentration: Iron plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood, which is needed for normal work performance and concentration.
The Centrum range is the world’s No 1 selling multivitamin.
All Centrum supplements are backed by 35 years of nutritional expertise and proven science.
Centrum is only intended to supplement your daily diet and not to be taken in place of food.
How to take Centrum Advance:
- Take one Centrum Advance tablet daily with water.
- Centrum is suitable for adults and children of 11 years and over.
- Exceeding the daily dose is not recommended.
|Each Tablet contains (average values):||% EU RDA|
|Vitamin A (RE)||800 µg||100%|
|Vitamin E (α-TE)||15 mg||125%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin K||30 µg||40%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||1.4 mg||127%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.75 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||100%|
|Vitamin D||5 µg||100%|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100%|
|Niacin (NE)||20 mg||125%|
|Pantothenic Acid||7.5 mg||125%|
|Energy, protein and fat content negligible|
|No EU (adult) Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) established|
Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid (Dicalcium, Phosphate), Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agents: E460, E464, E1200, L-Ascorbic Acid , Potassium Chloride, Stabiliser: E1202, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Ferrous Fumarate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Oxide, Emulsifier: E470b, Anticaking Agents: E551, E553b, Gelatine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene, Cupric Sulphate, Vegetable Oil (Coconut & Palm Kernel), Retinyl Acetate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Chromium (III) Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium, Selenite, D-Biotin, Antioxidant: E321, Phylloquinone, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin, Colours: E171, E132