Earn 6500 points upon purchasing this product.
Duo Lash Glue
Only 1 left in stock
- Ardell’s Duo Striplash Adhesive is the world’s bestselling lash adhesive
- A favorite of professional makeup artists for decades
- Created for all day wear
- Can be used with strip and individual lashes
- Dries clear
HOW TO USE
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line as possible and gently press down to secure.
- To remove, simply peel off the lash from the outer edge and carefully remove adhesive from the band to reuse.
- Gently remove individuals lash from tray using tweezers.
- Apply a drop of lash adhesive onto foil, the back of the package hang card or other surface and wait for 30 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky. We recommend LashTite adhesive as it has a stronger bond that’s perfect for individuals lashes, giving you up to 2 weeks of wear!
- Dip the base of the individuals lashes into the adhesive.
- Place the individuals lash over your natural lashes, as close to the lash line as possible.
- To remove, Moisten two cotton swabs with a specially formulated lash remover or baby oil. Place one swab above the lashes and one below. Gently massage the two swabs back and forth until the lashes come off. Never pull or tug!
Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Check Fit: Lay lash on top of your natural lash. If it extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
- Apply Adhesive: Squeeze a thin line of Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly. Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set.
- Apply Lash: Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place.