Earn 1900 points upon purchasing this product.
Nurofen Tablets 400mg-12
FOR RAPID RELIEF FROM
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Dental pain
- Period pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
How to use
For oral administration and short-term use only
Adults and children above 12: Swallow 1 tablet with water, up to three times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers
- are taking other NSAID pain killers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Store below 25ºC. Store in the original pack
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 400 mg
See leaflet for the full list
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.