Earn 1750 points upon purchasing this product.
Panadol Actifast Tablet -20
Panadol Actifast is absorbed twice as fast as regular Panadol tablets, helping you to get back to the things you enjoy, more quickly.
When you want fast pain relief from headaches and toothaches choose Panadol Actifast. Like other Panadol tablets, Panadol Actifast is gentle on the stomach when used as directed.
- 500mg Paracetamol
- Sodium content 173mg per tablet
Place tablet(s) in mouth and swallow with water.
|Adult & children12 years and over||2 tablets||Four times daily, as required.|
Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful.
- Should not be taken with other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients in this product
- If symptoms persist or get worsen or new symptoms occur please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you have any liver or kidney problems, please consult your doctor before taking Panadol.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Paracetamol overdose may cause liver failure. Immediate medical management is required in the event of an overdose, even if symptoms of overdose are not present.
- Prolonged daily use of paracetamol with warfarin and other coumarins used to thin the blood may increase the risk of bleeding; consult your doctor before taking these medicines together. Occasional doses of paracetamol have no significant effect.
- The liver toxic effects of Panadol Actifast may be increased by the use of alcohol
- Each tablet contains 173mg of sodium (346mg sodium per 2 tablet dose). To be taken into consideration when on a controlled-sodium diet.
- For full information about the product, refer to the product insert leaflet.
Earn 10 points by reviewing this product.
There are no reviews yet.